Janet Jackson - Someone to Call My Lover - EP (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Janet Jackson - Someone to Call My Lover - EP (iTunes Version)

Few celebrity siblings can emerge from the shadows of their already famous relations to become superstars in their own right and with their own distinct personalities. That's exactly what Janet Jackson did in becoming one of the biggest female pop and R&B stars of the '80s and '90s. Since her breakthrough in 1986 with the album Control, Jackson's career as a hitmaker has been a model of consistency, rivaling Madonna and Whitney Houston in terms of pop chart success over the long haul. A big part...

Genres: Pop, Music, Pop/Rock, R&B/Soul, Contemporary R&B, Dance, Electronic, Adult Contemporary, Rock

Released: 01 September 2001

℗ 2001 Virgin Records America, Inc.. All rights reserved

01 Someone to Call My Lover (Single Edit)

02 Someone to Call My Lover (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Radio Mix)

03 Someone to Call My Lover (So So Def Remix)

04 Someone to Call My Lover (Velvet Mix)

05 Someone to Call My Lover (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Club Mix)


Janet Jackson - Someone to Call My Lover - EP (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Janet Jackson - Someone to Call My Lover - EP (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment