Illuminations - Omen (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Illuminations - Omen (iTunes Version)


This band has completely taken control of the music I listen to on my IPod. I found illuminations over Instagram and after watching their videos, it was already in consideration of the top 10 bands I've ever heard of. I fell In love with the deep vocals, awesome band mates, and great rhythm. Definitely worth 5 stars!!! Check them out. KEEP IT UP!!!

Genres: Metal, Music, Rock

Released: Mar 29, 2014

℗ 2014 Unsigned

Tracklist:

01 Proving Grounds

02 Set Aside

03 Automatic Transaction

04 Hospitality (feat. Sky Came Burning)

05 Crippling Stillness

06 Pillars

07 Dead City

08 Trapped


Illuminations - Omen (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Illuminations - Omen (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment