AJR - I'm Ready - EP (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] AJR - I'm Ready - EP (iTunes Version)

Genres: Pop, Music, Teen Pop, Rock

Released: Mar 25, 2014

Formed in 2005, New York City-based indie pop trio AJR mix barbershop harmonies, electronic music, and other styles into their eclectic sound. AJR feature the talents of the Met brothers, Adam (vocals/bass), Jack (vocals/guitar), and Ryan (guitar/piano/vocals), who grew up in New York and got their start by busking around the city, covering songs by such bands as Fun., Vampire Weekend, and the Beach Boys. A link to one of the band's videos caught the ear of Australian pop singer Sia Furler, whose...

Track List:

01 I'm Ready

02 Woody Allen

03 Growing Old on Bleecker Street

04 AfterHours

05 Buy You a Rose


AJR - I'm Ready - EP (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

AJR - I'm Ready - EP (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment