Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel (iTunes Version)


This captures Damien Rice at his best. Everything in his music is meaningful. I'm guessing this was released a while ago, because I'm sure some of the songs from 9 would've been included. Still great though....by subliminal214 Track List: 01 Delicate (Live) 02 The Blower's Daughter (Live) 03 Volcano (Live) 04 Then Go (Live) 05 Baby Sister (Live) 06 Be My Husband (Live) 07 Amie (Live) 08 Silent Night (Live)" alt="" align="" border="" hspace="" vspace="">This captures Damien Rice at his best. Everything in his music is meaningful. I'm guessing this was released a while ago, because I'm sure some of the songs from 9 would've been included. Still great though....by subliminal214

Track List:

01 Delicate (Live)

02 The Blower's Daughter (Live)

03 Volcano (Live)

04 Then Go (Live)

05 Baby Sister (Live)

06 Be My Husband (Live)

07 Amie (Live)

08 Silent Night (Live)


Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment