Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong (iTunes Version)

People should follow in the footsteps of Ashley Tisdale. What I REALLY mean to say is...WOAH!!! Ever since High School Musical, I've been a huge fan, but now this album, it justs adds MORE fan power!! She was blessed wiuth such a beautiful, talented voice. The songs, I defnitely recommed are So much for you, Unlove you, goin' crazy, and Not Like That. Buy them... I sue did and it's SOOOOO Worth it!!!! I luv you ASH!!!

Track List:

1. So Much for You

2. He Said She Said

3. Be Good to Me

4. Not Like That

5. Unlove You

6. Positivity

7. Love Me for Me

8. Goin' Crazy

9. Over It

10. Don't Touch [The Zoom Song]

11. We'll Be Together

12. Headstrong

13. Suddenly

14. I Will Be Me

15. He Said She Said [Karaoke Version]

16. Be Good to Me [Karaoke Version]


Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment