Lea Michele - On My Way - Single (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Lea Michele - On My Way - Single (iTunes Version)



A Broadway star by the time she was nine years old, Lea Michele made her name as a stage actress before landing a role in Glee, which turned her into a TV performer and Top 40 pop vocalist. Although raised in New Jersey, Michele spent most of her childhood in New York City, where she joined the cast of Les Misérables in 1995. She eventually outgrew the role of “Young Cosette” and switched shows in 1998, this time taking part in the...

Genres: Pop, Music

Expected Release: Mar 04, 2014

℗ 2013, 2014 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment

Tracklist:

02 On My Way


Lea Michele - On My Way - Single (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Lea Michele - On My Way - Single (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment