Pharrell - In My Mind (Bonus Version) (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Pharrell - In My Mind (Bonus Version) (iTunes Version)


Pharrell Williams has already made history for being one of the most successful and prolific producers to emerge during the last decade. As part of the beat-making duo The Neptunes, Pharrell and his partner Chad Hugo have helped A-List pop stars sell millions of albums and even earn Grammy Awards for the likes of Justin Timberlake, Nelly, and Usher. While producers are typically faceless, behind-the-scenes types, Pharrell has managed to become a star in his own right. It is usually his voice behind the infectious choruses for his hits, and his handsome face has been known to steal scenes in the accompanying music videos. He is a member of the alternative rock trio N.E.R.D., a teaming with Chad and childhood friend Shae Thornton, which has released two critically acclaimed, platinum albums. Plus, he has already had his own hit. His song "Frontin'," from the 2003 compilation The Neptunes Present…Clones, undoubtedly sparked the buzz. The timing could not be better for Pharrell to make his long-anticipated solo debut, In My Mind, on his Interscope distributed Star Trak Records. Interaction with supportive fans encouraged the Virginia Beach native to record an entire album. "The fans, when they come up to me, they just treat me like I've had an album," Pharrell says. "So I started thinking, 'What am I doing?' Maybe I should do an album." In early 2005, Pharrell began working on In My Mind, an album that captures both his hip-hop and R&B personas. Pharrell explains, "The hip-hop songs are more the introspective side of my view and how I look at life, and the R&B stuff is the more vulnerable side."...

Track List:

CD1:

01. Can I Have It Like That

02. How Does It Feel?

03. Raspy S**t

04. Best Friend

05. You Can Do It Too

06. Keep It Playa

07. That Girl

08. Angel

09. Young Girl / I Really Like You

10. Take It Off (Dim the Lights)

11. Stay With Me

12. Baby

13. Our Father

14. Number One

15. Show You How to Hustle

CD2:

01 Can I Have It Like That (Instrumental)

02 How Does It Feel? (Instrumental)

03 Raspy S**t (Instrumental)

04 Best Friend (Instrumental)

05 You Can Do It Too (Instrumental)

06 Keep It Playa (Instrumental)

07 Angel (Instrumental)

08 Young Girl (Instrumental)

09 I Really Like You (Instrumental)

10 Take It Off (Dim the Lights) (Instrumental)

11 Stay With Me (Instrumental)

12 Baby (Instrumental)

13 Our Father (Instrumental)

14 Number One (Instrumental)

15 Show You How to Hustle (Instrumental)


Pharrell - In My Mind (Bonus Version) (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Pharrell - In My Mind (Bonus Version) (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment