Various Artists - 별에서 온 그대 My Love From the Star (Original Television Soundtrack) (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Various Artists - 별에서 온 그대 My Love From the Star (Original Television Soundtrack) (iTunes Version)


My Love from the Star (Hangul: 별에서 온 그대; RR: Byeoreseo on geudae; literally You Who Came from the Stars) is a South Korean television series about an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago in the Joseon Dynasty, who then falls in love with a top actress in the modern era. It airs on SBS from 18 December 2013 to 27 February 2014 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 21 episodes, as the production company decided to extend the series with one episode, due to demand from viewers.The fantasy romance stars Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun (also known as Gianna Jun, in her small screen comeback after 14 years), who previously worked together in blockbuster heist film The Thieves.

Genres: Soundtrack, Music, K-Pop

Released: Feb 26, 2014

℗ SBS콘텐츠허브(SBS Contentshub),under license to Loen Entertainment Inc

Tracklist:

01 My Destiny - Lyn

02 별처럼 Like A Star - K.Will

03 별에서 온 그대 My Love from the Star - Younha

04 안녕 Good bye - Hyorin

05 I Love You - Just

06 오늘 같은 눈물이 Tears fallin like today - Huh Gak

07 너의 모든 순간 (Original) Every Moment Of You (Original) - Sung Si Kyung

08 너의 집 앞 If I.. - 김수현

09 너의 모든 순간 (Piano Ver.) Every Moment Of You (Piano Ver.) - Sung Si Kyung

10 Man from star (Opening Title)

11 Back to the Present

12 Cliff Tension

13 Star Bach Comic

14 Dark Fantasy

15 Past Love

16 Star Comic Pizzicato

17 Dream Scenery I

18 Dream Scenery II

19 Mocha Comic Tension

20 Tears in Minuet

21 Missing You

22 Beethoven Revolution

23 Killing Tension I

24 Killing Tension II

25 Welcome to Earth

26 Stars Comic Tension

27 Waltz With Star

28 Stars Love Mambo

29 Space Love

30 Run Away (Ending Title)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/space-love/id828758177?i=828758249&ign-mpt=uo%3D4


Various Artists - 별에서 온 그대 My Love From the Star (Original Television Soundtrack) (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Various Artists - 별에서 온 그대 My Love From the Star (Original Television Soundtrack) (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment