Aretha Franklin - Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Aretha Franklin - Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits (iTunes Version)


Genre:R&B/Soul

Released:1985-01-01

Track List:

1. I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)

2. Respect

3. Do Right Woman - Do Right Man

4. Dr. Feelgood (Love Is a Serious Business)

5. Save Me

6. Baby, I Love You

7. (You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman

8. Chain of Fools

9. Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby)

10. Ain't No Way

11. Think

12. I Say a Little Prayer

13. The House That Jack Built

14. See Saw

15. The Weight

16. Share Your Love With Me

17. Eleanor Rigby

18. Call Me

19. Spirit In the Dark

20. Don't Play That Song

21. You're All I Need to Get By

22. Bridge Over Troubled Water

23. Spanish Harlem

24. Rock Steady

25. Oh Me Oh My (I'm a Fool for You Baby)

26. Day Dreaming

27. Wholy Holy

28. Angel

29. Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)

30. I'm In Love


Aretha Franklin - Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Aretha Franklin - Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits (iTunes Version)

2 comments: