Ashes Remain - What I've Become (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Ashes Remain - What I've Become (iTunes Version)


Ashes Remain has been my favorite band since I first heard them at River Vally Ranch years ago and I have not stopped loving them since. This album is absolutely incredible and another example of how they are constantly expanding and get better with each album. Josh's voice melts my heart and gets me pumped all at the same time and the musical talent of Jon, Ben, Rob and Ryan constantly floors me. I only wish I got to see them live more often. If you have the chance to see them live DO IT! I have never seen a live show better than one of theirs. I may sound biased but trust me. You will never be disappointed. Well done guys! I am so proud! ...by lschraf

Track List:

01.Keep Me Breathing

02.On My Own

03.Everything Good

04.Without You

05.Come Alive

06.Unbroken

07.End of Me

08.Right Here

09.Change My Life

10.Take It Away

11.Inside of Me

12.I Won't Run Away


Ashes Remain - What I've Become (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Ashes Remain - What I've Become (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment