David Nail - I'm a Fire (Mastered for iTunes) (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] David Nail - I'm a Fire (Mastered for iTunes) (iTunes Version)


Always on the verge of a breakthrough success, David Nail swings for the fences on 2014's I'm a Fire, his third full-length album. Nail's gifts suggest he's a blue-collar patriot, a working man happy to churn out anthems for the unsung, but he's a bit more subtle than that, identifying exceptional songwriters and never succumbing to the good-time bro-country that is a golden ticket to the top of the charts...

Genres: Country, Music, Honky Tonk, Contemporary Country

Released: Mar 04, 2014

℗ 2014 MCA Nashville, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

Tracklist:

1. Whatever She's Got

2. Broke My Heart

3. Burnin' Bed

4. When They're Gone (Lyle County) [feat. Little Big Town]

5. Brand New Day

6. Kiss You Tonight

7. The Secret

8. Countin' Cars

9. Easy Love

10. I'm a Fire

11. Galveston (feat. Lee Ann Womack)


David Nail - I'm a Fire (Mastered for iTunes) (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

David Nail - I'm a Fire (Mastered for iTunes) (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment