Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You - EP (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You - EP (iTunes Version)

Genres: Pop, Music, Singer/Songwriter, Contemporary Singer/Songwriter, Pop/Rock

Released: 19 February 2009

The winner of Fox TV's first American Idol competition during the summer of 2002, Kelly Clarkson went from an anonymous talent to a nationally known singer in a matter of months, performing for an audience of millions. One of the show's most naturally gifted singers, the affable Texan then went on to enjoy a successful...

Track List:

01 My Life Would Suck Without You

02 My Life Would Suck Without You (Chriss Ortega Radio Mix)

03 My Life Would Suck Without You (F&L Radio Edit)


Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You - EP (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You - EP (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment