Lisa Fischer - So Intense (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Lisa Fischer - So Intense (iTunes Version)



I remember watching as a young girl as she beat out Whitney for best R &B single for that year and she was so excited, she was jumping up and down. What in the world happened to her? Anyway, I highly recommend this album. I was an old soul when this hit in 1991. I was all of ten and really appreciated her music. Favorites are How Can I Ease The Pain, Wildflower (my personal fav) Chain of BRoken Hearts and Last Goodbye. This woman is truly talented and wish I could get an update on her.

Track List:

1. Save Me

2. Get Back to Love

3. How Can I Ease the Pain

4. So Intense

5. Wildflower

6. Some Girls

7. So Tender

8. Send the Message of Love

9. Chain of Broken Heats

10. Last Goodbye


Lisa Fischer - So Intense (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Lisa Fischer - So Intense (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment