Third Eye Blind - Blue (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Third Eye Blind - Blue (iTunes Version)

I have had this album since august of 2000. My mother got it for me on the day I left for college and it has been with me ever since. Stangely enough, my father died three weeks into my first semester and much of this album seems to have been the running soundtrack to "me". Screw all of the preconcieved labels or attachments because of where they are from or who chooses to identify their "cultural" attachment to the band. Its excellent, through and through.

/obusnizzle/

Genres: Rock, Music, Pop, Pop/Rock, Adult Alternative, Alternative

Released: Nov 23, 1999

℗ 1999 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.

Track list:

1. Anything

2. Wounded

3. 10 Days Late

4. Never Let You Go

5. Deep Inside of You

6. 1000 Julys

7. An Ode to Maybe

8. The Red Summer Sun

9. Camouflage

10. Farther

11. Darkness

12. Darwin (Includes 2 Minutes of Silence)

13. Slow Motion (Instrumental)


Third Eye Blind - Blue (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Third Eye Blind - Blue (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment