Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Love (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Love (iTunes Version)



This album shows us how different types of genre's can have the same topic, love. Love is something that we can all relate to, and by buying this album you hear many ways that love can be expressed. My most favorite songs are Alicia Keys "No One," but mostly Taylor Swift's "Love Story." Love Story actually made me feel like a princess when I was slow dancing with my boyfriend. This album is totally worth it cuz we all need some love in our lives. I
Track List:

1. Bubbly

2. She Will Be Loved

3. Whatever It Takes

4. Here Without You

5. Far Away

6. Home

7. Light On

8. Lips of an Angel

9. The Reason

10. Collide

11. Thinking of You

12. No One

13. Love Like This

14. Bleeding Love

15. Apologize

16. No Air

17. Come Away With Me

18. Amazed

19. Love Story

20. Kiss a Girl



Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Love (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call Love (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment