Young Guns - Bones (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Young Guns - Bones (iTunes Version)


Young Guns recorded their sophomore record in the remote Karma Sound Studios, Thailand, where it was produced by SikTh guitarist Dan Weller (Enter Shikari, Gallows, Johnny Truant). The British alt-rock outfit pick up from their successful debut – All Our Kings Are Dead – and firmly cement their melodic rock sound here, with lead singer Gustav Wood’s powerful vocals matched by the ferocity of the drums and soaring, infectious guitar hooks., Rovi

Track List:

01. I Was Born, I Have Lived, I Will Surely Die

02. Dearly Departed

03. Bones

04. Towers (On My Way)

05. A Hymn for All I’ve Lost

06. You Are Not

07. Brother in Arms

08. Learn My Lesson

09. Everything Ends

10. Interlude

11. Headlights

12. Broadfields

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/bones/id491374959


Young Guns - Bones (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Young Guns - Bones (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment