Cassadee Pope - I Wish I Could Break Your Heart - Single (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Cassadee Pope - I Wish I Could Break Your Heart - Single (iTunes Version)

Genres: Country, Music

Released: 09 May 2014

The winner of the third season of NBC's The Voice, Cassadee Pope is a powerful singer with a bent toward both pop and country. Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Pope first started singing in middle school. In 2008, she co-founded the punk-pop band Hey Monday along with guitarist Mike Gentile. That same year, Hey Monday released their debut album, Hold on Tight. Several EPs followed in 2010 and 2011, as well as tours opening for such acts as Fall Out Boy and Yellowcard, and appearances on the Vans...

Track List:

01 I Wish I Could Break Your Heart

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/i-wish-i-could-break-your/id869123501


Cassadee Pope - I Wish I Could Break Your Heart - Single (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Cassadee Pope - I Wish I Could Break Your Heart - Single (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment