Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father (iTunes Version)

Genres: R&B/Soul, Music, Rock, Contemporary R&B, Pop, Adult Contemporary

Released: Jun 03, 2003

Luther Vandross was one of the most successful R&B artists of the 1980s and '90s. Not only did he score a series of multi-million-selling albums containing chart-topping hit singles and perform sold-out tours of the U.S. and around the world, but he also took charge of his music creatively, writing or co-writing most of his songs and arranging and producing his records. He also performed these functions for other artists, providing them with hits as well. He was, however, equally well known for...

Track List:

01 If I Didn't Know Better

02 Think About You

03 If It Ain't One Thing (feat. Foxy Brown)

04 Buy Me a Rose

05 The Closer I Get to You (Duet With Beyonce Knowles)

06 Lovely Day (feat. Busta Rhymes)

07 Dance With My Father

08 She Saw You

09 Apologize

10 Hit It Again (feat. Queen Latifah)

11 Right In the Middle

12 Once Were Lovers

13 Lovely Day, Pt. 2 (feat. Busta Rhymes)

14 They Said You Need Me


Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father (iTunes Version)

2 comments: