Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You - Single (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You - Single (iTunes Version)


Combining the bubbling electronica of Robyn with the hipster synth pop of Annie and the hook-laden Euro-disco of September, former Idol contestant Tove Styrke is another product of the burgeoning Swedish female dance scene. Born in the university town of Umea, Vasterbotten in 1992, Styrke was inspired to pursue a performing career by her ballet instructor mother and her father, Anders Ostman, who scored a Swedish number one in the '70s. Encouraged by her piano teacher grandfather, she took up the instrument at a young age, and influenced by the likes of Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, and Simon & Garfunkel, became a vocalist in a traditional jazz band in her teens....

Genres: Pop, Music

Released: May 22, 2014

℗ 2014 Sony Music Entertainment Sweden AB

Tracklist:

01 Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You


Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You - Single (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You - Single (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment