Anathema - Alternative 4 (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Anathema - Alternative 4 (iTunes Version)


One of my friends always lambasts me for having music taste that is far too old to suit me (all my favourite albums hail from before 2000 most of the time), and that I am always listening to music that isn't very, so to speak, contemporary. I imagine Anathema must feel the same thing. When they started out, they were still doing the in thing: writing doom/death metal. Right now they're ripping off bands that were popular in the 1990s (Radiohead), 1970s (Pink Floyd), and even the 1960s (The Beatles). I think that around Eternity that change started to manifest itself in this band, and their transitional phase continued up to Judgement, but this album always seems to be the missing link: overlooked by everyone, this is actually the secret gem in Anathema's catalogue.

Genres: Rock, Music, Metal, Death Metal/Black Metal

Released: Aug 11, 1998

℗ 2004 Peaceville Records

1 Shroud of False

2 Fragile Dreams

3 Empty

4 Lost Control

5 Re-Connect

6 Inner Silence

7 Alternative 4

8 Regret

9 Feel

10 Destiny

11 Your Possible Pasts

12 One of the Few

13 Better Off Dead

14 Goodbye Cruel World


Anathema - Alternative 4 (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Anathema - Alternative 4 (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment