Bandari – Love Songs (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Bandari – Love Songs (iTunes Version)





Released: 2006-01-01

Genres: Pop

Track List:

1 Time to Say Goodbye

2 Nothin Compares 2 U

3 Jessie

4 (Everything I Do) I Do It for You

5 A Groovy Kind of Love

6 Please Forgive Me

7 The Power of Love

8 On More Night

9 My Heart Will Go On

10 Wish You Were Here

11 All Out of Love

12 Take My Breath Away

13 The First Cut Is the Deepest

14 Diamante

15 Ballad for Lovers

1 Everybody Loves Somebody

2 Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You

3 With a Little Help from My Friends

4 Goodbye My Love Goodbye

5 Only You

6 Can't Help Falling In Love

7 To Love Somebody

8 You Are My World

9 Woman

10 Love Is Blue

11 Do You Remember

12 To All the Girls I'Ve Loved Before

13 Love Hurts

14 If You Leave Me Now

15 Endless Love

16 When a Man Loves a Woman

17 Morning Has Broken

18 Chanson D' Amour

19 Moonlight Serenade


Bandari – Love Songs (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Bandari – Love Songs (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment