Blackfield - Welcome to My DNA (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Blackfield - Welcome to My DNA (iTunes Version)


Disclaimer for Steven Wilson's sake: Most of the negative reviews of this album that I've seen so far have questioned how Steven Wilson, prog rock's knight in shining armor, could have co-written such an album. Surely it's below the standards he's set for himself in his work with Porcupine Tree, is this the end of his talent, et cetera et cetera. So let's clear that up right at the beginning of this review; ten of the eleven tracks on Welcome To My DNA are written by Blackfield's other half, Aviv Geffen. Regardless of what I'm about to say about this album, Wilson didn't really have much to do with it this time around.

Genres: Rock, Music, Adult Alternative

Released: Mar 28, 2007

℗ 2011 Blackfield

1 Glass House

2 Go to Hell

3 Rising of the Tide

4 Waving

5 Far Away

6 Dissolving With the Night

7 Blood

8 On the Plane

9 Oxygen

10 Zigota

11 Dna


Blackfield - Welcome to My DNA (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Blackfield - Welcome to My DNA (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment