Graham Reynolds - Before Midnight (Music From the Motion Picture) (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Graham Reynolds - Before Midnight (Music From the Motion Picture) (iTunes Version)

Genres: Soundtrack, Music, Soundtrack, Classical

Released: May 21, 2013

Track List:

01 The Best Summer of My Life

02 Gia Ena Tango

03 Cela?

04 Captain Nina

05 Forgetting Little Things

06 The Beach

07 I Could Hear His Voice in My Ear

08 Is This Really My Life?

09 O Antonis O Kekes

10 Stou Mema Ta Traina

11 Still There, Still There

12 I'm Not in Love With You Anymore

13 Door, Teacup, Wine Glass, Bed

14 Before Midnight

Booklet Before Midnight

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/before-midnight-music-from/id643329086


Graham Reynolds - Before Midnight (Music From the Motion Picture) (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Graham Reynolds - Before Midnight (Music From the Motion Picture) (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment