Jah Cure - I Do - Single (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Jah Cure - I Do - Single (iTunes Version)


Born in Montego Bay, Jamaica, but raised in Kingston Town, golden-voiced singer Jah Cure (real name Siccature Alcock) became involved with reggae music as a teenager and rapidly rose to fame in the late '90s only to have his meteoric climb to the top halted by a jail sentence. In 1997 and only 18 years old, Jah Cure released the culturally minded single "King in This Jungle," a duet with Sizzla and produced by Beres Hammond. The single was a pivotal moment for Cure for a couple reasons. Hammond would...

Genres: Reggae, Music

Released: 15 January 2013

℗ Don Corleon Records

Track List:

01 I Do

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/tt/album/i-do-single/id591551216


Jah Cure - I Do - Single (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Jah Cure - I Do - Single (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment