Various Artists - Lee Daniels’ the Butler Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (iTunes Version)

[iTunes Plus AAC M4A] Various Artists - Lee Daniels’ the Butler Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (iTunes Version)

Genres: Soundtrack, Music

Released: Aug 21, 2013

Track List:

01 Louis Leaves

02 You and I Ain’t Nothin’ No More (Piano & Vocal Version)

03 I'm Determined To Run This Race

04 Hurts Me To My Heart

05 Ain't That a Kick In the Head

06 Function At the Junction

07 Tell Him

08 I'll Close My Eyes

09 Out of Sight

10 In the Middle of the Night

11 Party Is a Groovy Thing

12 You and I Ain’t Nothin’ No More (Full Studio Version)

13 Family Reunion

14 The Butler

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lee-daniels-butler-original/id690981307


Various Artists - Lee Daniels’ the Butler Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (iTunes Version) releated image(s)

Various Artists - Lee Daniels’ the Butler Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (iTunes Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment